1. Summer is a great time to create a beautiful Charcuterie board. Guest will love grazing through the assorted snacks and local delights. .
2. Start with a fun board in your kitchen - what do you have? Crackers, treats, nuts, seeds, fruit, veggies, and proteins.
3. Shop local farm markets. Ask the farmer about any produce that looks unique.
4. Shop any local stores for tasty treats.
5. Make a few focal points by shaping the food you want to use fancier.
6. Garnish and fill your board with edible flowers, herbs, unique cuts, and cookie-cutter designs.